The following are some common questions that may arise with regard to Indio’s Online and the information which we request from our customers at different points in our website.
- What information does INDIO’S Online collect, and how is it used?
- How does INDIO’S Online protect the information it collects?
- Does INDIO’S Online share its information with other companies?
- What are “cookies” and how are they used by INDIO’S Online?
- Can customers update or change their information once it has been input?
WHAT INFORMATION DOES Indio’s ONLINE COLLECT, AND HOW IS IT USED?
The information that customers provide to INDIO’S Online is used
- To provide our customers with personalized website content tailored to the interests of each individual customer
- To continuously improve the convenience and functionality of our website
- For market analysis and other internal purposes
- To provide to our customers promotions through Indio’s Online and its partners
Surveys and Promotions
We may occasionally request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, and/or income range). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. We may also use this data to personalize the customer’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. In addition, this information may be used internally by Indio’s Online for market analysis and other purposes.
DOES Indio’s ONLINE SHARE ITS INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES?
Indio’s Online does not sell your personal information to any third parties.
Indio’s Online may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors. However, these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES” AND HOW ARE THEY USED BY Indio’s ONLINE
“Cookies” are pieces of information that our website can send to your browser and which can later be stored on your computer’s hard drive so that we can recognize you when you return. We may use ads on our website that contain cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
CAN CUSTOMERS UPDATE OR CHANGE THEIR INFORMATION ONCE IT HAS BEEN INPUT?
Emails addresses are the only information that is collected by Indio’s Online. You may choose to unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email that you receive from Indio’s Online.
Thank you for visiting Indio’s Online!